Tuesday 14 June 2011

COURSE STRUCTURE

COURSE FEE - £60(concessions available)

The class will be limited to 12 places

First Sketchbook Session
Touched By Scotland Studio, Oyne
Saturday 25th June 12 - 4pm

First Field Trip
Location Unknown
Saturday 2nd July 12 - 4pm

The nature of the course means it is impossible to gauge
times and dates until the couse is underway. I propose we aim 
to finish the project in September. I am aware that people may
not be able to make every class during the project. I propose 
to hold around six Sketchbook Sessions which should
hopefully ensure everyone should be able to attend at least
four Sketchbook Sessions during the project.

Do feel free to contact me, where I will be more than happy
to discuss the project in greater detail.

kesthomson@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment